Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) offers several advantages over conventional, “chip-making” machining methods, including:
- The ability to machine extremely narrow notches.
- The ability to access hard-to-reach locations such as pipe/tube IDs without the need to section the work piece.
- The ability to hold very close dimensional tolerances.
- The ability to machine harder materials and exotic alloys.
- The ability to machine irregular shapes not otherwise possible.
Notches can be made to match irregular surfaces and can be machined on IDs as small as 0.040″.
Manufactured in accordance with Quality Control Assurance and Inspection to Military Specifications, let us handle your custom projects!